Samsung devices allow us to utilise the Knox SDK to provide extra features within Kiosk Browser. Android 4.4 or higher is required. Features include:
- Hide notification bar (even on swipe down)
- Fully disable recents button
- Prevent device from booting into safe mode
- Disable S Voice
- Force Kiosk Browser as default launcher without prompt
- Install Kiosk Browser updates remotely (via Remote Management Update Manager)
- Reboot device (remote management)
- Scheduled reboot
- Full device screenshots (remote management)
Install Kiosk Browser Security Module
When Kiosk Browser is installed go to Settings > Samsung Knox > Launch/Install Security Module.
Alternative download options are available here.
Activate Samsung Knox
You can open the security module by tapping Settings > Samsung Knox > Launch/Install Security Knox Module.
Alternatively you can open the application directly.
Follow the on-screen instructions to activate Knox.
To test that Knox is fully activated you go to Settings > Samsung Knox > Test Samsung Knox (force reboot). If fully functioning the device should reboot.
Alternatively within the Security Module application you can press the menu button and tap "test reboot".
Customer support service by UserEcho